Do You Have a Hardie Plank Siding project?
James Hardie Siding Installation and Remodeling - Holly Springs NC
Do you want high quallity installation of the best siding materials available along with a professional and hassle free remodeling experience from start to finish?
Craftsman Direct's Siding Installation Commitment:
- A guarantee to manage and finish the job right.
- An honest estimate with competitively low pricing.
- A smooth and hassle free professional remodeling experience.
Craftsman Direct of Holly Springs NC installs the best siding in the industry and pledges to give you an honest estimate with the best contractor service pricing around - we offer a price guarantee.
We are a licensed and bonded James Hardie Plank siding installation contractor. See our
James Hardie Plank News release.
Whatever you need, we will come on-site to give you our written estimate - call us or fill out our FREE Quote form - AND download our saving coupons.
Two Thumbs Up
See our customer reviews on Google.
Facts and Figures on James Hardie Plank products:
James Hardie has been manufacturing building products for more than 100 years.
It introduced fiber cement siding products to the U.S. in the early 90s as a durable, low maintenance alternative to wood and vinyl.
Currently installed on over four million homes, James Hardie products have earned a favorable reputation within the industry and have been specified in some of the country's most prestigious projects. Whether for a business or for a home improvement job,we will bring a degree of excellence to the job site that always produces a high level of satisfaction.
Check out what type of Hardy Plank siding material is right for your home, take a look at the value you'll get with James Hardie siding products and ColorPlus technology. This proprietary process involves applying consistent, multiple coats of paint that was created especially for the demands climate places on a home's exterior. The end result is a beautiful consistent finish that lasts up to 2x's longer.
James Hardie Lifetime Value:
- A longer paint cycle that can help save you up to $5,000 (on average) over 15 years
- The best return on investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower on average) compared to vinyl siding
- No need to hire - and pay for - an additional on-site painting contractor
- A 50-year limited transferrable product warranty, and a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor
- No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish and start enjoying your
James Hardie-sided home